High protein in a great tasting guilt-free snack

APEX Fix Protein Cookie (Box of 12)

Not only are these guilt-free cookies tasty, they also provide you with needed protein while limiting calorie and fat intake. And they're versatile too,working equally well as a snack on their own, a meal component or a protein supplement. Perfectly balanced. You know our mantra--four to six small meals a day for optimum weight management and hunger relief. What more could you ask in a healthy, calorie-controlled snack than the perfect balance of protein, carbs and fat? So bypass the drive-through and enjoy a snack that does your body--and your taste buds--good. Sweet and satisfying. Craving something sweet?Apex Fix? Protein Cookies hit the spot while helping you stick to your meal plan. And because they're packed with 12 grams of protein, they'll keep you satisfied longer than other sugary snacks. Quick and convenient. A great alternative to our drink mixes, Apex Fix? Protein Cookies go anywhere you go with no mess, no fuss. Keep them in your car, purse, briefcase, desk or gym bag for a quick, convenient snack that tastes great. And just a few seconds in the microwave and they taste like they're fresh from the oven. Don't forget to drop them in the kids' backpacks for a moist and delicious school snack or pre-sport treat! 0 grams of trans fats. The FDA has announced that consuming trans (hydrogenated) fats, along with saturated fats and cholesterol, raises LDL ("bad") cholesterol levels, increasing the risk of heart disease. So we've eliminated the trans fats from our cookie dough. Now you can eat to your heart's content! Fix Protein Cookie - Chocolate Candy Serving Size 50 g Servings Per Container 1 Product % Daily Value Calories 160 8% Fat Calories 45 8% Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 20 mg 7% Sodium 60 mg 3% Potassium 70 mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 18 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugar 9 g Sugar Alcohol 5 g Protein 12 g 24% Vitamin A 22 IU 0% Vitamin C 1 mg 2% Calcium 68 mg 7% Iron 1 mg 6%

Price: $19.99
Buy Product Online | Visit Store Home
Manufactured by APEX

 Other Items from Bars

  WorldWide PureProtein - Box of 12 - 
  Universal Nutrition Carb Rite Bar 20Bx - 
  Promax Nutrition Bar 12Bx - 
  Prosource Supreme Protein Bars 12/bx - ProSourceThe world's first quadruple layer protein bar! Delicious flavor. Zero trans fat. 30 g Protein. Powered by Whey Isolate. Delicious candy bar taste. Low net carbs. Low sugar.
  Labrada Rock-N-Roll Bar 12box - 
  Labrada Bakery Bar 12bx - 
  Next Proteins Designer Detour 12 box - 
  Next Proteins Joyride Bars 12box - 
  Next Proteins One-Way Bars 12box - 
  Next Proteins U-Turn Bars 12box - 
  APEX Fix Protein Cookie (Box of 12) - High protein in a great tasting guilt-free snack


  Return To Genesis Vitamins



e-commerce software
E-commerce powered by MonsterCommerce shopping cart software.